COMPLETED | READY TO MOVE IN
Star Kelly is situated at 21 Hezlett Road, Kellyville – located at North Kellyville’s gateway, and is primed as the future heart of North Kellyville’s commercial centre.
** Display apartment now open on site – phone our agents to make an appointment **
Star Kelly offers some of the largest apartments in the Hills District and we invite you to choose from one of our one, two or three bedroom luxurious apartments that are in harmony with your lifestyle. Over 90% of this selection includes a study of comparable size to a bedroom.
The design of Star Kelly incorporates the seamless combination of freedom, comfort and open design with the beautiful views of the surrounding area and is located directly opposite the new Shopping Centre and a wide variety of specialty stores. To provide you with unparalleled perspective from an elevated altitude, the architects have created a 1000 square-metres roof top garden – a botanic wonder that makes Star Kelly a jewel in the crown of North Kellyville, cementing its position as one of the most exciting and desirable residences in the area.
- The developer has offered to pay 50% of Stamp Duty on selected 2 and 3 bedroom apartments* (does not apply to 1 bedroom apartments) – ask your agent about this offer.
- Situated in the heart of the booming North West Growth Corridor
- The North-West Rail Link, will be finished by 2019. The train line will bring enormous population and employment growth to the Kellyville area. Best of all, the new Kellyville train station will be only 2.5km from Star Kelly, offering you even greater convenience when completed.
- Located within five-minutes’ drive of Star Kelly are Rouse Hill Town Centre, Kellyville Village, Castle Hill Towers and other large shopping centres
- Close to great schools, Norwest Business Park, leisure and sporting centres.
- All apartments offer floorboards, Omega kitchen appliances and large outdoor entertaining areas.
- At Star Kelly, you will find the perfect balance between serenity and urban city living.