Located within the exclusive peninsula of Connells Point, an opportunity presents itself to capitalise on this 650sqm block with a wide 20.22m frontage. Elevated, peaceful and picturesque are 3 words best used to describe what's on offer. With sewerage and water already connected, the block offers stunning panoramic views across the water of Oatley Bay. Only a short walk to local schools and transport, this is truly an exceptional development opportunity whether you're looking to build a duplex or substantial top-end family home (subject to council approval).
* Wide 20.22m frontage, large 650sqm block (approx.)
* Elevated position offers serene water views across the Georges River
* Site features sewerage and water connection with no easements
* Tranquil location surrounded by nature
* Located within walking distance to schools and public transport
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now