This ultramodern, architect designed waterfront home sets a new standard in luxury design and inclusions and would appeal to the discerning buyer who recognizes and appreciates the highest level of quality finishes.
The home flows over three spacious levels of luxury living with stunning beach and water views from all levels and offers an unrivalled panoramic view from the rooftop entertaining deck.
• Unique entry featuring 100 year old heritage brick;
• Gourmet kitchen with natural granite benchtops, two top of the range V-Zug combair ovens and designer Pitt gas cooktop and a full service butler's pantry with dual dishwashers;
• The main living area flows seamlessly to a fully equipped alfresco area featuring an outdoor kitchen with modern concrete tops that overlooks the sparkling inground pool and clean tidal waterway;
• The second level of the home provides generous bedrooms all with high ceilings;
• Spacious master bedroom with water views, ensuite and his and her walk in robes;
• All bathrooms have state of the art finishes including quantum six ceramic tiles, designer cabinetry, polished concrete benchtops and modern stylish tapware;
• The top level of the home provides the ultimate indoor/outdoor entertaining environment, featuring a spacious indoor living room with designer powder room, flowing to a large outdoor terrace with travertine tiles and feature mood lighting;
• Two car garage with extra lockable workshop as well as abundant storage throughout the home;
• Other quality features include, polished concrete flooring, Tasmanian oak staircase and flooring, fully zoned ducted air, back to base security, quality lighting throughout, built-in sound system, Vacu-Maid, keyless entry to the gate and front door plus numerous other quality inclusions;
• The home is in an extremely desirable location, with direct access to Tallebudgera Creek and the ocean and is close to the beach, restaurants, quality local schools and shopping centres.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide