This is the Development Site you have been waiting years for.
Prime location in an area that has seen very little townhouse development in the last 2 years, in comparison to the population growth & infrastructure investment.
We have recently sold out a project 5 doors up with prices achieved as high as $745,000.
While this site presents some challenges, the real question is what type of development will give the best outcome, both in terms of product type & profit.
This truly is a site to test your architects skills as prices now dictate that traditional townhouse developments can profit from some flair!
Have a close look at the once in a generation change happening in Western Sydney.
These changes are all designed to create job growth. What an exciting range of highly skilled, highly paid job opportunities our residents will be able to choose from, right on this properties doorstep.
These are millions of reasons to buy this site so don't miss the opportunity to be part of this exciting future! One of the last remaining large lot R3 Sites in this prime central Penrith location...
143 Stafford Street Penrith
• Lot 132 DP 710273
• Site area 1843sqm
• Frontage 19.055m
145 Stafford Street Penrith
• Lot 131 DP 710273
• Site area 1851sqm
• Frontage 19.055m
• Total area 3694sqm
• Total frontage 38.110m
• Height Limit 8.5m
• Stormwater & sewer easements located in various location within & adjoining the site.
• Site heavily treed in some areas
• To be sold in one line
• Nice wide frontage to one of the area's most leafy locations
• 650m Nepean Hospital & The Quarter Medical Precinct
• 250m local shops
• 400m Penrith Selective High School
• 800m Penrith CBD, Restaurants, bars,clubs & Shopping
• Tightly held location with very little recent development
• Recent townhouse sales now in excess of $700,000
• Slopes away from the street with stormwater & sewer easements benefiting both lots
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide