OPEN HOME SATURDAY 25TH JUNE FROM 11:00AM - 11:30AM
Located in a highly sought after pocket of Emu Heights is this fantastic opportunity for aspiring buyer looking to upgrade into one of the area's most premium locations. This bright, naturally lit home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and benefits from no neighbours across the road and instead, breathtaking Blue Mountains views.
Standout features include:
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 including built-in wardrobes with the main benefiting from an ensuite bathroom
• The functional floorplan features plenty of room for a growing family with a variety of living and dining spaces available
• Outside, the home boasts a large in-ground pool surrounded by a wraparound patio, ideal for year-round entertaining
• The kitchen has undergone a sleek renovation and features stone bench tops, updated appliances, and plenty of storage
• Popular amenities in short vicinity include but aren't limited either, with the following all within walking distance... Emu Plains Station, Lennox Village, Emu Heights Public School, multiple childcare centres and numerous eateries
One key factor in Emu Heights' high popularity is the location and the ease of access it provides to those who live there. The daily commute is sure to be a breeze with multiple bus stops in short proximity and short drives in different directions will take you to the M4 Motorway or Emu Plains Station which is currently receiving a carpark expansion. You also have the option to walk the kids to and from Emu Heights Public School and bring the four-legged friend with you as across the street you have access to the popular dog off-leash park featuring a variety of walking tracks around the suburb and down to the Nepean River.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information however, PRD Penrith gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
About emu heights
median house price887500
median house rent465
suburb rental yield2.7%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.