Tucked away in a super-quiet cul de sac in the heart of Nelson Bay lies this beautiful, as-new home. Immaculate and low maintenance, this single-level residence is perfect for those who love the serenity of suburban life and the ability to walk to shops, cafes and beaches.
Just a 900m stroll to Dutchies Beach and D'Albora Marina and 650m to the thriving hub of Nelson Bay, you can leave the car at home whilst basking in the picturesque and delicious delights of our region.
Thoughtfully designed and built for easy living, this home features:
- Three bedrooms - main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Stunning contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Beautiful flooring and skylights
- Gorgeous family bathroom
- Reverse-cycle split-system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Over-sized laundry
- Stylish, weather-resistant decking
- Single lock-up garage + off street parking
- Concealed 3,500L water tanks
- Low maintenance gardens
- 4kw solar system
- Gutter guard
- Torrens title duplex
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide