Nestled on the pristine foreshores of beautiful Port Stephens this unique property puts a whole new meaning to the words living in paradise. Sitting on 3.25 acres of prime residential land this large modern 6 bedroom home surrounded by national park and crown land forest is less than 100 metres to the waterfront. Imagine yourself sitting in one of the many entertaining areas watching a myriad of birds around the home gardens, or a koala, or some other native animal walking around the park like grounds. In the evening you can watch a magnificent sunset from the living room through the adjoining forest or perhaps you might take a stroll down to your own private salt water pond complete with jetty to feed the fish and watch the sun set while enjoying a glass of wine. Follow up with a spa and a bbq while watching TV in the screened outdoor room. Whether its a relaxing breakfast outdoors, lunch with family and friends in any of the quiet and peaceful places around the home, or just reading a book while overlooking your own private park this home has it all.
The residence has six king size bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes while the master bedroom is huge with its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. One of the bedrooms is in a separate wing of the house and has its own ensuite and semi-open living space, it is perfect for guest accommodation. Another of the bedrooms has its own entry/exit and would be ideal as a home office or business.
With a zoning of R5 Large Lot Residential this is a very rare opportunity to secure residential acreage with a large modern home so close to the Port Stephens waterfront.
Situated in picturesque Tanilba Bay it is only 20 minutes to an international airport, 40 minutes to the centre of Newcastle, 20 minutes to Nelson Bay and only 10 minutes to the marina, boat ramps, cafes and restaurants of Lemon Tree Passage.
The property comes with many features. It includes
• The grounds are fully fenced and entry is via a secure electric operated gate.
• Intruder alarm to the main residence
• Sensor operated under-eave lighting
• The residence has a solar passive design achieved with huge windows in the living area and a north-south aspect complemented with remote operated external blinds.
• Three separate split system air conditioner units and ceiling fans are included for heating and cooling. There is also a gas bayonet if required for a gas heater in the lounge area
• The open plan kitchen and living area is huge with high raked cathedral ceilings and large expanses of glass offering panoramic views to the outside and the sky. There is also a separate space for TV viewing
• Bedrooms and bathrooms in the main house include high 2.7 metre ceilings
• The kitchen has a centre island caesar stone bench with waterfall ends, walk-in pantry, electric wall oven, gas cooktop and built-in dishwasher. There are lots of soft close drawers and cupboards
• Vaulted shaft skylights in the main bathroom and ensuite add an abundance of light and a visual connection to the sky. The ensuite skylight can be remotely opened and closed and has automatic closure in the event of rain
• Double shower in ensuite
• Laundry is large and has built in cupboard space with soft close drawers and cupboards as well as a built-in wine storage rack
• Ample parking for cars, boats and caravans
• Two car drive through garage under the main roofline
• Huge 12m x 10m shed with insulated walls and ceiling, power, intruder alarm, three extra high remote operated doors
• Garden shed 4m x 4m
• Two Rinnae gas hot water systems with keypad temperature control
• Indoor spa in semi-enclosed living area
• Salt water lagoon with floating jetty
• Termidor white ant perimeter protection system around main residence
• Mature fruit producing lime, lemon, and grapefruit trees
Private inspection appointments are available for this magnificent opportunity
by making contact with Tim De La Hunty 0413 207 798
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, PRD does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide