This spectacular, luxury residence gives you the opportunity to secure a prime waterfront location in one of the most sought after locations in Corlette. With a fantastic northerly aspect, overlooking the majestic waterways of Port Stephens, this property offers unlimited potential. Council has given approval to strata the existing homes, with little left to do, giving you the option to rent or sell each home separately.
- Three generous bedroom suites
- Three modern bathrooms
- Master suite that offers stunning water views, or close the doors for additional privacy.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room, opens to a large balcony
- Wall to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Ideal for entertaining and watching the activity on the bay including dolphins swimming by and breathtaking sunrise and sunsets over the water.
- Open plan design leading directly to a large tiled terrace and the waterfront.
- Two bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms
- Combined lounge, dining and kitchen.
THERE IS AN OPTION TO CONVERT THIS LEVEL TO A THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM HOME WITH VERY LITTLE EFFORT, GIVING YOU A TOTAL OF 6 BEDROOMS AND 6 BATHROOMS IN ALL.
Other features include:
- Lift access
- Electronic blinds
- Ducted air conditioning
- Solar panels
- Automatic watering system (spear point)
- Over-sized double garage (ability to fit 4 average cars) with three-phase power
- Located next to vacant council land
- Only a short walk to The Anchorage, shops and local restaurants.
The contemporary finishes and attention to detail throughout this amazing, luxury home makes it one of the best in the bay and offers an opportunity rarely available.If you are looking for luxury waterfront living in Corlette, that stands out from the crowd, then this is a MUST to inspect.
For more information on this incredible residence please contact:
Rebecca Dean on 0421 169 922 or Tegan Craig on 0403 271 539.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide