In a world class setting on Nelson Bay's beachfront, this top floor apartment captures dazzling 180° views across Nelson Bay Park, the beach, Fly Point, Marina and the Bay.
A fantastic opportunity to buy into Nelson Bay's prized front row, the apartment is on the top floor of Yachtsman's Rest, a boutique and extremely sought after block.
Kick back and relax in this seaside haven with light filled interiors, sunny balcony and enormous entertaining space. Step out the door to the sand and enjoy the idyllic lifestyle now on offer.
* Stunning beach, park, bay views
* Beachfront opposite Nelson Bay Beach
* Top floor apartment, north/ west aspect
* Living/dining area flows to enormous balcony
* North/West Facing balcony with dazzling views
* Stunning views captured from every room in the apartment
* Large master with with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Open-plan entry flows to kitchen
* Extra high vaulted ceilings
* Underground parking for 2 vehicles
* Cafes, Restaurants & Bars at your doorstep
* Footsteps to beach and park
Call Ben on 0478 066 253 or Laura Diemar on 0421 386 769 to arrange your information package and inspection.
Disclaimer: Whist all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide