Choice of 2 bedrooms plus study from $469,000 or 3 bedrooms from $555,000. 3 bedroom plus study from $619000 Choice of purchasing a marina berth as well.
* Master planned, absolute waterfront apartment living
* Situated on 2.7 hectares
* 360 meters of north-east water frontage, every building is located on the water
* Uninterrupted views to the Gold Coast Broadwater, Hinterland and Surfers Paradise
* Gated community with 24/7 manned security (not yet in place)
* Full-time onsite management for peace of mind
* 3.5 acres of tranquil landscaped spaces
WaterPoint's 5-star resort facilities cover everything residents will need for a full life:
• Massage Room
• Indoor Heated Lap Pool
• Gymnasium plus Work Out Room
• Sauna and Steam Rooms
• Gold Class Cinema
• Celebration lounge for events
• Games Room with billiards table
• BBQ Areas, Outdoor Swimming Pools
• Residents Lounge
BODY CORPORATE & OUTGOINGS
* 2 bedroom from $72.26 per week
* 3 bedroom from $72.97 per week
* Council rates and water approximately $2,500 per annum
QUALITY FITTINGS AND FIXTURES
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook-top
* European stainless steel appliances
* Bathrooms with stone and free standing baths
* Clothes dryer and dishwasher
* Generous balconies with glass balustrading
* Quality interior floor coverings
* Carpet to bedrooms and tiles to kitchen, living room, bathrooms and balconies
* Intercom to building entry and main gate
* Due to strong demand for Stage 1 and 2, construction of Stage 3 commenced prior to release.
* Construction anticipated completion July 2017.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now