The architecturally designed house covers an approx. 350m2 of floor-space and includes ~ 3 levels, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 4 car spaces, pool and DUAL LIVING too.
Lower floor - Self contained granny flat featuring:
* Kitchenette with Ceasar Stone bench-top, modern bathroom, separate lounge room or rumpus/teenage retreat
* 2 bedrooms with built ins, renovated bathroom
* Designer Kitchen offering - 60 mill A grade black granite middle bench, Spanish Ceaser Stone back benches plus gas cook top,dishwasher and plenty of cupboards and storage
* Hand made ceramic wood fireplace imported from Czechoslovakia
* Californian pinewood throughout
* High cathedral ceilings spoiled by glass floor to ceiling and framed by Indonesian surian hardwood, Cognac crystal chandelier with impressive hinterland and sunset views
* Bar featuring mini fridge and wine rack
* Seamlessly flowing onto the open plan and air-conditioned dining/living area which spills onto the deck
* Large wrap around deck for outdoor entertaining with an elevated view and comfortable breezes
* Master suite with renovated ensuite, his-and-hers cupboards either side and a floating study/library
* Massive 6mx6m under cover entertainment area with built in BBQ, Bar fridge, 5 years worth of Bloodwood (cured for 2.5 years) perfect for the internal fire place or Pizza oven, and wet bar, T.V, sun kissed north facing pool with African limestone coping all round (french pattern)
* American buffalo grass
* Cedar wood pool shed
* 729m2 block of land
New gutters, down pipes, roof has been restored and repainted
POTENTIAL RENT INCOME - $850pw, $550 for upstairs (second and 3rd floor) and $300 for the ground floor.
Walking distance to Ashmore Plaza, transport, Ashmore Primary, skate park and other sporting facilities. Less than a 6 minute drive to Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith Uni, golf courses along with an abundance of primary and secondary schools.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide