This low maintenance brick & tile duplex is ideally located within a quiet street yet so handy to schools, including the very popular Helensvale High School, Helensvale Plaza, public swimming pool and sports oval. The train plus city link tram station is handy with easy connections to either Brisbane or to Surfers and Broadbeach.
* Vacant and ready to move into
* Attractive presentation with NEW paint, floor coverings and blinds throughout
* Spacious open plan living
* Private paved rear patio and garden area
* 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Bathroom has a bath plus separate shower
* Separate toilet
* Lockup garage with internal entry and laundry
* Additional car space in front of garage
* Plenty of off street parking for your visitors
* Private fenced yard - bring your pet
* Side access for trailer, boat etc - approx 4.5 metres wide
* Very low body corporate fees -- under $19 per week including the Building Insurance
* Ideal for owner occupier or investor
* Great rental returns at around $370-$380 per week
For further information or to arrange an inspection call Agent ..
Located less than half an hour from the heart of the Gold Coast, Helensvale boasts an array of housing through to exclusive acreage and waterfront properties.
Its developments include a number of theme parks and tourist attractions. There are a number of retail outlets in the area, including a Westfield complex together with an abundance of sporting facilities offering golf course and clubs for rugby, cricket, tennis and lawn bowls.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide