MASSIVE 21.5 SQUARES...TWO SIDE-BY-SIDE CAR SPACES PLUS TWO STORAGE CAGES
If you are searching for something EXCEPTIONAL - spacious, well-designed, solidly built and elegant, search no more: this superb 198m2 apartment will tick all the boxes:
* An up-market boutique (57-unit) all residential (no holiday lettings) McMaster-built tower
* Daikin air-conditioning throughout
* All-weather sunroom
* Fabulous living & dining
* Separate family/office/potential 3rd bedroom
* Exquisite kitchen - gas cooktop, granite bench/splashback and German quality appliances
* Separate laundry - exceptional storage provision throughout
* Generous balconies
* Magnificent Broadwater and hinterland views
* Two side-by-side car parking bays in secure basement fronted by secure storage cages
* State-of-the-art security
* Heated swimming pool, tennis court PLUS a large modern gym
* Small pets welcome (subj. to body corp. approval)
* Several marina berths to choose from - to buy or to lease
This apartment offers waterfront living at its very best - elegant, spacious, serene and secure.
If you have a boat, we'll help you accommodate it in the marina next door.
If you like good coffee and fresh seafood, there are first-class venues just around the corner.
If you have visitors with small children, there is a beautiful park and sandy beach just across the street.
If you want to catch public transport, the bus stop is just a few metres away.
Shops, medical clinics, hairdressing salon etc - are all within a short walking distance.
This is truly a magnificent place to live. So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call us for an inspection NOW.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide