Perched high in the sky with arguably the best position in this complex, this double level sky villa, in Southport?s unique ?Blue Water Bay Resort? is now selling and for you to decide. Fully furnished so can suit yourself for living in, permanent rental at $400+ per week, holiday let for the Commonwealth Games 2018 ($2000/week??) giving you the flexibility to add to your investment portfolio or move straight in and live a resort lifestyle. Fresh paint, carpet 12 months old, new fridge and
- Prime Marine Parade location leading up to the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- 200m to bus or 4km drive to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University and Games Village.
- Air conditioned bedrooms upstairs
- 2 generous balconies with views.
- Pool, Spa, Gym, Sauna, Tennis Court
- Secure underground parking
- No lifts
- 1km to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to Southport Light Rail Station
- 800m to the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre, (Commonwealth Games swimming pool)
- Public transport at your doorstep
- Broadwater Parklands across the road.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now