Bread and butter investment OR entry level, first home buyers unit. Renovate or upgrade to add quick value or rent out/move in as is. Fantastic location, positioned on the fringe of the Southport CBD and only 200 meters to the Southport South Light Rail Station in Scarborough Street.
- Small block of only 7
- Currently vacant
- First-floor unit
- Separate storage room
- Partly refurbished
- Skyline views of the 'MERTION' district of Southport
- Single undercover carport
- Rental appraisal of $320 p/w with a few easy upgrades.
- Minutes to Australia Fair Shopping Centre, RSL, TAFE and the heart of the Southport CBD
- Stroll to the Broadwater Parklands, cafés and restaurants
- Council Rates approx. $28 p/w
- Water Rates approx. $31 p/w
- Body Corp approx. $47 p/w
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now