Right in the heart of Robina and backing onto Robina Woods Golf Course this cul-de-sac position family home is now awaiting a new owner to add some new touches of their own. The street frontage here hides a surprisingly spacious, open plan, safe and beautifully setup family property. - A treasured haven with a story behind every door this is now ready for some more fun and parties with our sellers packed to go. Mostly refurbished this home will tick a lot of your boxes in your family home search or can add this to your rental portfolio in this strong market. Your inspection is a must.
- Renovated kitchen, main bathroom and living areas.
- Fully paint out inside - top to bottom.
- Master suite with walk in robe and separate ensuite.
- Double lounge areas with gourmet kitchen separating.
- Floors of Timber lam, Porcelain tiles and Carpet.
- Air conditioned individually throughout.
- Big wrap deck area overlooks the golf course.
- Sparkling salt water pool
- 761m2 easy care landscaped block.
- Close to Bond University, Robina Primary, Local Shopping Villages, Robina Town Center, Train, M1, Hospital, a short
15 minutes drive to the Broadbeach Entertainment precinct and Gold Coast beaches.
Auction on Site 12th November 11am if not sold prior
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now