Within a short 2 minute walk to Marine Parade and the Broadwater, this recently renovated ground floor unit is not to be overlooked.
Situated in Central Gold Coast, this unit would be suitable to first home buyers, down-sizers, or those looking to add to or start their investment portfolio.
With an expected rental return of $320- $350 per week, quality tenants seeking neat and tidy properties such as this and in this location, this property is worthy of inspection.
* Two bedrooms both with floating floors and one with built-in robe
* Tiled open plan living and dining area with LED strip lighting
* Modern Kitchen with NEW convection microwave, NEW fan-forced oven, NEW Electric glass hotplate and refrigerator included
* Front Loader washing machine included
* Stylishly renovated bathroom and toilet
* Spacious covered patio opening onto an exclusive-use, fully-fenced private courtyard
* Allocated off-street parking
* Walking distance to shops and restaurants; 400 metres to Marine Parade and the Broadwater
* 85 meters to closest Harbourtown bound bus stop and 175 metres to closest Southport/Surfers Paradise bound bus stop
* Low Body Corporate at $37/week approx
* Allocated under cover car park
Blink once and you'll miss out!
Call me today to book an inspection!
To view the LiveTour in full screen, push the triple bar menu located on the upper right corner of the LiveTour, scroll down and select "Website".
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide