Enjoy the Broadwater to the fullest with this top quality South East facing apartment in the coveted "Aqua on the Broadwater"building.
Featuring never to be built out,sublime views of the Broadwater and the Gold Coast Skyline, this apartment is abundant with style and natural light and will suit the fussiest buyer.
Situated on the fringe of the Gold Coast CBD, with restaurants, bars, cafes and Broadwater walking tracks right on your doorstep.
- Two bedrooms separated by open plan living with glass sliders and bi fold shutters providing unimpeded views of the beautiful Broadwater
- Due East facing apartment
- Main en-suite features double basins and a luxurious bathtub
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Ample storage and storage cage in garage.
- Magnificent views of the Broadwater and the Surfers Paradise Skyline
- Aqua's facilities include; tennis court, golf driving practice net, 25m swimming
pool, spa, sauna,Teppanyaki pavilion, barbecue area and 2 Zen gardens, gymnasium, executive resident's lounge, cinema room, wet wine bar and library
- Rates and Water: $3292/year approximately and Body Corporate: $119/week approximately
To view the LiveTour in full screen on your mobile, push the triple bar menu located on the upper right corner of the LiveTour, scroll down and select "Website".
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide