Well-presented, single level family home on a 620m2 private block in Crestwood Heights. Plenty of space for a growing family and is sure to please!
This entertainer's delight includes open plan kitchen, family room and casual dining both opening to the outdoor area and solar-heated pool among many other sought after features including:
- Formal and informal living rooms
- Four bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes
- Master ensuite with walk-in robe, double basin vanity, large bath and separate shower
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen with a 900mm Smeg oven, range hood and gas cooktop, set on Caesar stone bench tops
- Ducted air conditioning and Vacumaid system throughout
- Low maintenance garden with a fully tiled pergola outdoor entertaining area
- Energy efficient home, with 1.5Kw Solar power system
- Oversized double garage with abundant storage space and additional two car spaces under sun shade
- 250 metres to nearest public transport
- 800 metres to Trinity College
- 1 Km to Crestwood Plaza shops
- 3 Kms to Griffith University & GCU Hospital
Inspection is a must!
To view the LiveTour in full screen on your mobile, push the triple bar menu located on the upper right corner of the LiveTour, scroll down and select "Website".
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide