We are open for business, this home can be viewed by private inspection please call Gerald on 0408 157 257 for further details. We practice safe and sanitised property inspections.
Invest or move in to live the best location.
Not often available, this one bedroom unit represents a great opportunity to secure prime Marine Parade real estate. Original unit, ripe for a quick renovation or upgrades with a few easy and clever ideas, making this a home to call your own or an addition to a new or growing investment portfolio. Earning power $25,000 p/a gross income in holiday let or about $16,500 p/a gross income on permanent rental. Move in straight away or rent for profit and holidays. Clean and tidy enough to just move straight in when you settle.
* Massive outdoor terrace and garden for you.
* Spacious living area with Lounge opening to the terrace
* Fully equipped kitchen with ample cupboards
* Separate internal laundry cupboard and storage space
* Resort facilities including: Lagoon style and full size swimming pool, full sized tennis
court, sauna, spa and gymnasium.
* Body Corporate $3,659 p/a; Council Rates and Water $3500 p/a approx
* Rental potential $320/week approx permenant. Earning 9% gross income approx and tucked away in a private tree'd position at Southport's "Blue Water Bay Resort" - this over-sized one bedroom lifestyle unit, awaits your decision.
- Across the road to Broadwater Parklands
- 200m to public transport
- 1km to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 4kms to Griffith University & GCU Hospital
Some photos and images have been enhanced to make for a better presentation of the property and buyers must inspect to make their own decision to buy.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide