This stylish 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for the family! The house features two tiled separate living areas at each end of the house, one that can be closed off and made into a kids retreat. It has a massive backyard with side access and a fire pit great for those cooler nights ahead! This home was built by master Builder G+D Lawrie, a local to the area and this is a one of kind in Riverstone Rise.
- Massive Master Bedroom with air conditioning, walk in robe and en suite
- Kitchen with island bench, electric oven and stove top
- Combined tiled Kitchen, Dining and Living (air conditioned)
- Open plan living areas leading to the outside entertainment area via 2 double sliding doors
- Separate, tiled media room or kids retreat that can be closed off
- 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and blinds, all serviced by family bathroom
- Separate air conditioner to filter through the kids retreat areas
- Security screening throughout
- Outside entertainment area with ceiling fan and power for tv connection
- Double lock up garage with access to the home
- Side access with double gates
- New fire pit area for the whole family to enjoy
- Wired NBN
Carefully set on a 702m2 block with side access, there is ample room for a shed or pool later down the track. Situated within walking distance to Riverstone Child care centre, walk ways and playgrounds for the children.
Approx 15 mins to local Tannum Sands/ Boyne Island shopping Plazas, Schools and beautiful beaches, plus, school bus pick-up available.
If you would like further information on this property contact Deardrie and book an inspection today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide