If location is everything, then this Executive Style Home has everything going for it. Situated on a beautifully landscaped 807 m2 block, this fantastic family home takes full advantage of backing onto parkland with views of the Boyne River.
- Open plan family, dining, TV room, kitchen and bar area, with views through to the pool, outdoor gazebo, entertaining area and beyond to the Boyne River.
- Additional formal lounge and dining.
- Study - could be used as a home office - has 2 x separate land lines connected.
- Large main bedroom has a modern ensuite, walk-in robe, and private balcony.
- Three more bedrooms upstairs - all with built-in mirrored robes (Two with AC)
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Large double garage with work bench.
- Caravan port, trailer or boat port, garden shed.
- Shaded and private alfresco area.
- Gazebo, barbeque, outdoor entertaining and landscaped pool area.
- Landscaped Gardens with watering system.
- In-ground salt water pool.
- River views (from upstairs bedrooms and downstairs living areas)
- CrimSafe fully fitted throughout.
- 3.3 kWh PV Solar System.
- Three levels of solar roof insulation including heat reflective paint.
- Close to primary schools and high school, boat ramp, bike paths and bus stop.
- Overlooks river and parkland.
This large open plan home is ideal for a growing family being conveniently located between the Tannum Sands High and Primary Schools. Both shopping centres are within walking distance with access to the bike track and a boat ramp nearby. This property's presentation is immaculate. All you have to do is move in!
Contact Deardrie today to view!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide