An immaculately maintained cottage style home, positioned in this ideal whisper quiet location. Just moments from the boat ramp and across the street from the shores of the lake, this property revels in all that the area offers. The sought after setting lends itself to Airbnb and weekend accommodation or just move in and enjoy the amazing views with plenty of room for all your toys including the caravan and boat in the large shed and two carports.
• Open plan living and dining area, polished floorboards
• Country style timber kitchen looking out over
• Large picture windows capturing lake vistas
• Immaculate and spacious bathroom
• Built in robes to all bedrooms, additional study
• Air conditioned throughout, ceiling fans
• Relaxing timber verandahs to enjoy the views
• Approx. 784sqm of established manicured gardens and lawns
• Oversized double garage, 2 carports, off street parking
• Approx. 400m walk to Dora Creek boat ramp
• Approx. 2.5km drive to Dora Creek shopping village
• Approx. 2.7km drive to Dora Creek train station
• Approx. 3km drive to Dora Creek Workers Club
• Approx. 3.6km drive to Dora Creek Public School
PRD are transforming the way the people buy and sell real estate. Making it quicker and easier for buyers and sellers to connect. Please email or SMS us for a detailed Webbook that includes Price Guide, Pest & Building Reports, Contract, Video tour, Floorplans, Virtual inspection, Council Rates, and detailed property information.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits. Any figures and information contained in this advertisement are approximate and a guide only and should not be relied upon for financial purposes or taken as advice of any nature. Individuals, Self-Managed Super Funds, companies, anyone or entity, should make their own inquires and seek their own advice and rely only upon those inquiries and advice. PRD do not guarantee the accuracy of the information above and are not financial advisers or accountants and do not provide any of the above information as advice of any nature.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide