Positioned on a very generous 930m2 allotment, you will love the separation of living in this cosy three-bedroom residence on Clarke Street. Boasting a large open plan kitchen and living area, with the bedrooms separated throughout the plan and an over sized rear entertaining area, you will love calling 71 Clarke your home.
Having been recently repainted and partially refurbished internally, the home is ready to move in with great potential to capitalize on the elevated position and untapped northerly aspect. Do not miss your opportunity to secure a high yielding property with such great added potential on offer. Call Today to book your inspection!
- Three good sized bedrooms, positioned for separation of living, all with new carpets
- Dual access bathroom, acting as ensuite from the main bedroom with combined shower/bath, single vanity and
- Large eat in style kitchen positioned in the heart of the home with great storage and bench space options
- Great size sun filtered lounge with wood box fire and air conditioning
- Large internal laundry, with new flooring and external access to rear yard
- Large 6m x 6md fully covered rear entertaining area
- Large slightly sloping fully fenced rear yard
- Secure and fully slabbed under house storage
- Garden shed
- 930m2 Allotment
- Currently tenanted at $310 per week
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide