Calling all first home buyers or investors. This unit could be just what you have been waiting for!
- Well maintained cream brick unit within complex.
- Lovely renovated modern kitchen with gas cooking.
- Good sized lounge, ceiling fan, LG wall air conditioner, gas wall heater.
- Timber look vinyl flooring in living area.
- Two bedrooms, carpeted, both with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Combined laundry and bathroom (shower, bath and vanity with separate toilet).
- Small private courtyard at the rear with nice spot for a garden.
- Large single lock up garage (long) with additional lock up storage area.
For Sale: $223,000
Council Rates: $1,179.20 per annum.
Water Rates to be advised.
Strata Levies: $1,284.40 per annum.
* Please note access is off Diamond Drive, Wodonga.
* The property has been leased at $240 per week representing a 5.6% yield return.
* We advise that the marketing photos are a true representation of the unit, however they are photos of the last tenant's occupancy.
For further information or an inspection, please contact Kate Stevens at PRD Albury-Wodonga on 0438 254 334 or email email@example.com
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide