SAFE: Clean and safe from the elements.
SECURE: Lockable storage within a gated compound with newly installed security cameras.
CONVENIENT: Easy central access in Albury.
VALUE: A range of sizes with attractive pricing.
Safe and Secure Mini Storage has been providing no frills, competitive priced storage since 1998. The Albury self storage facility opened in 2000 with 110 storage sheds. The facility is well maintained and conveniently located in Metry Street (off Fallon Street) in North Albury. If you're looking for storage in Albury, here is the solution!
Shed Size Shed Capacity Rental Per Month
2 x 2 11.6 cubic metres $60.00
3 x 2 17.4 cubic metres $85.00
3 x 3 26.1 cubic metres $105.00
4 x 3 34.8 cubic metres $130.00
3 x 6 52.2 cubic metres $160.00
3 x 7.5 65.2 cubic metres $190.00
* Please note that all sizes are approximate.
* All sheds are 2.9 metres high.
* All pricing is inclusive of GST.
For further enquiries or to secure a storage shed, please contact Shelbie Mildren at PRD Real Estate on 0260 210 442
- Protect mattresses and furniture with padding and covers.
- Place valuables such as electronic equipment towards rear of your storage space.
- Use bubble wrap, cardboard, old newspapers, blankets, old sheets to help prevent damage to mirrors and pictures and other items that may get damaged. Always stand mirrors and pictures up, never store flat.
- Place heavy solid items on the bottom and at the back, then place lighter boxes, items on top.
- Put items you'll need more often near the front of your storage shed.
- Label all boxes on several sides for easy locating.
- Leave refrigerator and freezer doors open slightly and clean and dry before storing. You can even to use the inside space to store small items.
- Disassemble tables and shelves and store on their sides. Be sure to wrap corners and edges to protect the item.
- Drain petrol from lawn mowers and other power equipment. Also leave NO fuel in fuel cans.
- Seal boxes completely with packing tape to keep out dust and pack snugly to prevent collapsing when stacked.
- Pack your space leaving a centre aisle if possible to allow access to items at the rear.
Vacuum your lounge to remove crumbs this will help to keep out vermin.
- Never store any goods that are illegal, stolen, flammable, explosive, environmentally harmful, hazardous or perishable.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide