This delightful single-level brick and tile house is proudly positioned on a large, elevated block at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac.
This private residence has been lovingly updated, painted and has room for the whole family!
Whether you want to move in or looking for a smart addition to your property portfolio this solid home offers:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Master with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
- Newly updated family bathroom.
- Light-filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and great space for your fridge.
- Open plan living and dining room with air conditioning plus additional family room.
- Separate laundry with lots of bench space with additional stove stop for your convenience.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and extra storage. Plus extra off-street parking.
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout.
- Garden shed and 23 solar panels.
Situated in central Parkwood, this refreshed and rejuvenated home has a list of benefits for any family or smart investor.
Only a short 10 minute walk to the new Tram Station, easy access to The M1, Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide