Nestled in the highly sought 'Paradise River' precinct of central & convenient Ashmore, 11 Ainsley Avenue is sure to impress. This quality home offers the perfect Gold Coast indoor/outdoor lifestyle while being close to absolutely everything. A fantastic property which must be viewed!
Key features of this very special property include:
- 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe & designer ensuite
- Large open plan living plus separate family area both with high raked ceilings giving an abundance of natural light
- Modern, centrally located kitchen offers stone bench-tops, quality appliances and an abundance of storage
- A spectacular 11 x 8m covered entertaining deck is where your family will spend most of their time and is the entertainers dream!
- Swimming pool for our long hot summer
- Huge amount of vehicle accommodation with double garage plus lots of room under shade sail for cars, boats, caravans, trailers etc.
- Eco friendly home with 20 solar panels, solar hot water system & a 10,000 litre rain water tank for the garden
- Solid double brick construction, they don't make them like this anymore!
- Big fully fenced and security gated 1046m2 block
- Auction Terms: 10% deposit 30 day settlement
Location, Location, Location! The 'Paradise River' precinct is a beautiful neighbourhood with five parks and the Nerang River on your doorstep. The area offers an enviable lifestyle with plenty of open space to enjoy plus the convenience of major shopping centres, both private & public schools close by and the beach a short drive away. This is a home which offers your family the very best of lifestyles, come and have a look!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide