Modernly Renovated Brick Home on Private Block in Central Ashmore
Welcome to your private double story brick home located in central Ashmore. Modernly renovated and ready to move in. This generously sized block offers privacy and tranquility thanks to high-fencing and it's surrounding gardens. The space continues into the floor plan with two living areas across two levels, spacious bedrooms, north-facing windows for natural lighting and multiple verandah/patio spaces for outdoor living. If you are looking for the property that ticks all boxes look no further.
The property includes the following features:
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Balcony shared by two bedrooms (access point also from living area)
- Naturally lit by northern windows
- Large living area
- 9m long entry verandah
- Covered pavilion at the front of the property
- Modern renovations to the interior
- Modern kitchen design
- Oversized double garage
- Generous downstairs lounge area
- One bedroom with wardrobe. Also potential office area
- Storage space throughout downstairs
- Tiled floors in the bedroom and living area
- 9m deck overlooking the backyard (access points through garage)
- External staircase for side access to upstairs laundry
- Storage shed
- Surrounding yard space for the pets and children to play
21 Pinaroo Crescent is centrally located within 3.5km of the Gold Coast University/Hospital, 2.4km to the Smith Street Motorway and 6.2km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Falls within the catchment of the Ashmore State Primary School and close proximity to a number of other schools, local shopping centres and family parks.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
median house price922500
median house rent550
suburb rental yield3.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.