Situated down a secluded treelined laneway (Ned Easement), nestled amongst established native trees sits your new home which has been renovated, refreshed and made ready for you.
All the hard work has been done, just call the removalists!
This lovely home features:
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with en-suite, and access to the covered patio.
- Fresh new flooring and paint throughout.
- Bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Light-filled living and dining area which opens out to your large covered outdoor space, perfect for entertaining your family and friends.
- Separate laundry with external access.
- Single level low maintenance rendered brick and tile home.
- Automatic lock-up garage with internal access.
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- Fully fenced yard with side access plus a huge amount of parking for extra cars, caravan, boat or jet ski.
- Channel your inner green thumb and make this pretty garden into your own private paradise set on a flat block.
- Large work shed with additional covered patio.
- Short 10-minute drive to Gold Coast University Hospital and G:Link Light Rail and a quick 3 minutes to the M1.
Don't miss the amazing opportunity to secure this character residence in highly sought-after Ashmore.
Call now to secure your private viewing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide