Located in a quiet pocket of Maiden Gully is where you'll find this recently renovated family home. Presenting as new, this fine family home has the lot. Only moments from Shops, Schools and bushland tracks the position of this spectacular home speaks for itself.
Come take a closer look - the home features:
• 3 great sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and the master featuring a walk-in robe & ensuite.
• Study or baby's nursery.
• External freestanding multi-purpose room (would suit as 4th bedroom, studio or office).
• Central bathroom with separate toilet.
• Open plan kitchen, with breakfast bar, stone benchtops & European appliances.
• Adjoining the kitchen is the open plan living area and dining space with wood heater
• Large separate formal living area with bay window and ceiling fan.
• Ducted evaporative cooling.
• Ducted gas heating.
• Additional large capacity reverse cycle split system in the lounge room.
• 6-panel solar system
• Covered and paved outdoor entertaining area.
• Pool with council registered fencing.
• Insulated and lined 14m x 4m shed divided into 3 areas, gym, storeroom & workshop.
• Large caravan port.
• Secure Colorbond fencing around the property.
• Tool/machinery shed.
• 22,000lt water tank with irrigation lines and pump.
• Pop up irrigated lawns.
• All this and much more located on approx. 1850m2.
This home has been completely renovated and presents as new.
Call today to book your private viewing of this fabulous family home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide