Located just moments to the Bendigo CBD is where you'll find this beautifully renovated and renewed period home. With the classic touches of a bygone era, combined with the modern finishes of a new build, this fantastic entertainer must be seen to be believed. This fine family home features:
• 3 Large bedrooms with high ceilings and stained-glass windows. The master suite features a large walk-in robe with a double basin ensuite and a separate toilet.
• Great sized open study
• Open plan living area with vaulted ceilings, inbuilt cabinetry, and wood combustion heating.
• Chefs' kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space featuring a large island bench with breakfast bar, European appliances, and induction cooking
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Big central bathroom with European laundry
• Massive covered and raised outdoor entertaining area with picturesque views over the adjoining park reserve
• Large open paved fire pit entertaining area
• Wrap-around rear veranda with sweeping views of the large block
• Double bay shed with concrete floor and power
• Large block of approx. 1153m2 with subdivision potential (STCA)
• Open area parking for 4 cars
Completely renovated from the ground up, this is a spectacular home. Call today or you'll simply miss out on this stunning period home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide