Located only moments from the township of Eaglehawk is where you'll find this as new large family home. Positioned on approx. 59 acres of farming land, why not ditch the rat race and enjoy easy country living. This large family home features:
- 5 large bedrooms, 4 with built-in robes and the master suite features a double basin ensuite with a separate toilet.
- Central bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity.
- Large formal living area at the front of the home.
- Separate rumpus room.
- Large open plan kitchen, meals & living area. The chef's kitchen has an abundance of cupboard & bench space with
- Ducted evaporative cooling.
- Wood-fired combustion heating.
- 2 car remote garage with direct access to the home.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area adjoining the fire pit zone.
- Recently repainted throughout.
- New floor coverings.
- Town Water with independent water supply connection.
- Connected to the mains power supply with an additional 3kW Solar system with batteries and 3kW wind turbine.
- This home has the ability to run "off the grid" (power) as it has for 10 years.
- Septic system.
- 2 dams
- Multiple paddocks
- Approx. 59 acres of farming land. With 50 acres used for sharecropping.
- For the school kids, the bus pick up virtually at the front gate.
Looking to slow down a bit and enjoy the lifestyle of country living? Well, this is probably the one. Don't miss out, call today to book your inspection of this fine estate.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide