Located in the ever-popular Epsom, this stunning, large family home must be seen to be believed.
Positioned only moments from the Epsom shopping centre, Schools, day-care centre and the Bendigo CBD just 15 minutes away, the position of this fine family home speaks for itself.
Take a closer look at the home features:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with Built-in robes and the master suite featuring a walk-in robe, twin basin ensuite, shower room and separate toilet
• Study or home office
• Large open plan living area with 4.5m ceilings, LED lighting & Gas log fire
• The kitchen has an abundance of cupboard and bench with butlers pantry, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
• Large & functional second living space with double cavity sliding doors
• Central bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Separate central toilet
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Oversized 2 car remote garage with direct access to the home
• Recently upgraded and extended outdoor entertaining space with built-in gas BBQ, open fireplace and zip track blinds to create all-year-round comfort
• Family-sized in-ground heated pool with brand new heat pump.
• Quality carpets and window furnishings throughout
• Automated & zoned under grass irrigation system
• Automated & zoned pop-up garden bed irrigation system
• Chook pen
• Concreted Basketball & Netball area
• Positioned on approx. 4550 sq m with subdivision potential (STCA)
Sounds too good to be true?
Call today to book your private inspection of this outstanding family home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide