Located walking distance to the Bendigo CBD is where you'll find this fantastic period home. Boasting numerous period features throughout the home and quite literally, walking tracks, picnic grounds, schools and transport at your door step, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This beautiful period home features:
• 3 good sized bedrooms some with built in robes.
• 4th bedroom or study.
• Separate lounge room with lead light windows, decorative ceiling roses & polished floor boards.
• Central bathroom with shower, bath & vanity.
• Separate toilet.
• Great sized kitchen with dining area.
• Large open plan laundry adjoining the rear lobby area.
• Numerous reverse cycle split system units throughout the home.
• Covered rear patio area.
• 3m x 4.5m (approx.) upstairs storage area.
• Small garden shed.
• Great sized shed with concrete floor and power.
• All this and much more positioned on approx. 723m2
Recently repainted inside & outside along with other improvements - this classic period home should not be missed. Call today for more information or book your private tour of the home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide