PRD Coffs Harbour and Colliers International are pleased to offer this unique opportunity at 52-54 Clarence Street, Woolgoolga (1866 Solitary Islands Way), NSW for sale as part of the BP Non-Operational Portfolio. This unprecedented development opportunity of non-operational depot land is available for purchase in-one-line or as individual properties.
Key investment highlights include:
- Sizeable 4,553sqm* parcel of land
- Opportunity to maximise development uplift through the sites existing zoning and development constraints (STCA)
- Excellent proximity to local amenity with surrounding development comprising a mixture of retail/commercial (Woolworths, BWS, etc.) and existing residential dwellings.
- Cleared and secured site with minimal maintenance required
- Low holding costs ensuring minimized development risk to investors
The BP Non-Operational Portfolio is for sale via an International Expressions of Interest Campaign closing Monday 18 May 2020 at 12pm (AEST).
To obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum, Request an EOI Document or to arrange an Inspection, please contact Sean Campbell on 0435 164 807.
Zoned: B6 - Enterprise Corridor
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide