A stones throw from Highfields Ridge !
This beautiful country home is positioned on 4056m2 (over 1 acre) offering peace, privacy and quietness. The views are simply breathtaking with the setting being truly picturesque.
* Modern 36 square, 4 bedroom family home;
* 9ft ceilings;
* Classic country New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with granite benchtops;
* Dining area;
* 2 spacious separate living areas;
* Wood heater;
* Air conditioning;
* Family bathroom with separate toilet;
* Big wide relaxing verandah?s;
* Beautiful gardens;
* Sensational views;
* Superb north-east aspect;
* Water tank storage;
* Attached single car accommodation PLUS SHED - 12m x 7.5m*.
The location of Gowrie Junction is perfect. It?s country living at its finest. Rural privacy plus having the convenience of Highfields, North Toowoomba and Wilsonton a moment away.
Serious sellers demand this property to be SOLD!
Travel for one minute north on Old Homebush Road, past the Gowrie Junction State Primary School and BIRDSONG COURT is the third street on your right. Formally 339 Old Homebush Road.
Gowrie Junction has a lovely established active community with the following conveniences:
- Gowrie One Stop Convenience Centre,
- Progress and Association Community Hall,
- Gowrie Junction State Primary School,
- TLP Landscape and Gravel Supplies,
- Mobile Library Service.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide