Located in an elevated position on a fully established 2210m2 block this well maintained 3 bedroom brick home offers stunning views of Tumbarumba and surrounds from the front balcony.
Upstairs is a spacious kitchen, dining and lounge area, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, study/office area plus balcony. Downstairs you will find a double garage, rumpus room, workshop and additional bathroom. A fully enclosed entertaining area at the rear of the home makes entertaining an absolute pleasure and provides you with a great place to relax.
* Large entrance area
* Well appointed kitchen offering great storage & bench space plus walk-in pantry
* Spacious lounge room with a slow combustion wood heater, reverse cycle unit and ceiling fan
* Study/office or sitting room off the lounge room
* 2 bathrooms
* All bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes
* Large rumpus room or additional bedroom
* Fantastic entertaining area
* Workshop located downstairs
* Double garage with internal access
* Laundry has ample storage space
* Separate store room
* Mature, colourful gardens
* 2 storage sheds
* Carport - high enough for a caravan
This attractive home is definitely built with a family in mind and can not be fully appreciated until inspected.
Nestled in the rolling western foothills of the Snowy Mountains and framed by rugged snow capped mountains, Tumbarumba offers a vibrant country lifestyle whether you are looking to start or purchase a business, raise a family or happily retire. The area is ideal for recreational activity such as bush walking, horse riding, fishing, cycling and snow and water skiing. Snow fields are very accessible with Mt Selwyn less than an hour's drive away and the Kosciuszko National Park on our doorstep. The Mighty Murray River, Paddys River, Mannus Lake, Talbingo Dam, Blowering Dam, Khancoban Pondage, Tooma Dam and Paddys River Dam are all within an hour's drive of Tumbarumba. A piece of paradise many are yet to discover.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide