This unique family home is positioned on an elevated street among wildlife offering glimpses of the Tweed River. Double storey and expansive, this commodious dwelling consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with potential for dual living.
• Lower level with potential to become a granny flat
• Study room and/or second living space
• Bathroom, Water Closet & Laundry to service the downstairs area
• Spacious spare bedroom with a large walk in robe and sliding doors to rear yard
• Large grassy fenced backyard with access to the Tweed River
• Upstairs with exposed timber raked ceilings
• Living area decked out with a wood fireplace, air con unit and a balcony
• Dining area and balcony overlooking bushland and the river great for entertaining
• Modern kitchen, with electric cooking and plentiful storage
• Main bathroom with ample cupboard space
• All bedrooms are carpeted and fitted with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with a private balcony and ceiling to floor mirrored wardrobes
• Double remote lock up garage with built in shelves and a ceiling fan
• Additional storage under the stair case
• Extra car space to park your boat or caravan hidden from the street
Only a short drive to the Tweed Shopping Centre, Coolangatta's most iconic beaches, Coolangatta Airport and the M1 for easy commute, you will not want to miss out.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide