Situated on a large corner block with broad views of Chinderah bay, this 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home is perfect for the family. An impressive double storey floorplan shows us functional open plan living with expansive balcony views and a spacious yard. Other features include:
- 4 large carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and 2 with access to rear facing balcony
- Huge master bedroom with its own private ensuite
- Rumpus room/5th bedroom which gains direct access to the yard
- External laundry with a large storage room at the back of the property
- Covered patio ideal for entertaining with a big backyard and chook pen
- Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry and offers glimpses of the river
- Living and dining area is expansive with a front facing balcony overlooking Chinderah Bay
- Shared bathroom is unique with a laundry chute, bath, shower and vanity
- Linen closet's throughout, plentiful storage opportunity
- Staircase is fitted with an electric chairlift
- Double remote lock up garage and ample open parking space
Sit back and relax on the balcony, take in the expansive views of Chinderah bay or enjoy a short walk to the Natures Reserve. The lifestyle offered here is superb, with still only a short 10-minute drive to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta city, Gold Coast Airport, major shopping centres and spectacular beaches.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide