This beautifully maintained apartment is spacious and airy with high ceilings and presents well on the third floor overlooking the main pool, in an absolute beachfront complex on the Southern end of Palm Beach. Functional and spacious with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with open plan living and a private balcony sheltered by palm trees to ensure privacy, whilst still allowing for the morning sun to warm the apartment up during the winter and keep it cool through the summer with a fresh ocean breeze flowing throughout. Additional features include:
• Open plan living with air-conditioned lounge room and dining
• Kitchen equipped with electric cooking, brand new rangehood, dishwasher and plentiful storage and fridge space
• Master bedroom is carpeted and spacious, with a ceiling fan and walk through robe to the ensuite
• Second bedroom is carpeted and spacious, with a ceiling fan and mirrored built in robes
• Large bathroom with a bath and shower, also with an internal laundry
• Freshly painted throughout
• Large linen cupboards for storage
• Secure underground onsite parking
• Complex is equipped with intercom
• 3 Swimming pools - 1 of which is heated for your comfort, 2 Spas and BBQ areas
• Close proximity to the lagoon, Currumbin dog beach/park and direct access through the building to patrolled beaches
Currumbin Sands is set in tropical landscaped gardens, featuring waterfalls and a brook, with prime location amongst the trendy restaurants, cafes, shops and of course access to the Gold Coast Highway for easy commute and only a mere 8-minute drive to the Coolangatta Airport.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide