Immaculate, stylish and washed with light, this 1 year old home has perfect, well-proportioned living & entertaining spaces. Outstanding in its own presence, even the most accomplished executive family will feel right at home. In a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, yet in an ever so convenient location, it is extremely ideal for those wanting close proximity to all of the local amenities.
You will absolutely love:
- Spacious, bright, and open plan living and dining room
- Deluxe chef's kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and deep drawers
- Three luxurious contemporary bathrooms, main with freestanding bath
- Five very generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony with stunning district views
- Inclusive, downstairs bedroom and bathroom perfect for in-laws
- Enormous 4 car garage and additional off street parking. Perfect for tradies, car enthusiasts and boats.
- Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, electric front gate and security alarm system
- Easy to maintain house!
Minutes to Bankstown Central shopping centre, Bankstown train station, and multiple choices of schools, shops, and other transport.
Rent Smarter! ...Ask a Local
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide