Renovate. Extend. Develop (subject to council approval). The opportunities are there to be explored as we welcome 600 Paine Street, Central Albury to the market.
Noting the quiet and tightly held location, the property presents a comfortable residence whilst allowing scope for further improvement.
- Three bedrooms with timber floors, built-in robes and ceiling fans to two.
- Combined lounge and dining area, also featuring timber floors.
- A practical central kitchen with electric cooking.
- The home is serviced by reverse cycle split system.
- Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry.
- Single garage and adjoining carport.
- Land size of approximately 705sqm.
We encourage both your inspection and your creative imagination with this rare, Central offering.
Council Rates: $2,162.41 per annum (approximate)
Water Rates: $851 per annum plus consumption (approximate)
Auction, if not sold prior on Saturday, 28th July 2018 at 11.00am onsite.
Terms: 10% deposit, balance in 28 days.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide