Sitting proudly on the high side of the street, this superbly constructed Davis Sanders home offers generous family living space and quality inclusions throughout.
With a sense of warmth and a focus on entertaining, we welcome 66 Lawson Circuit to the market.
- Four bedrooms; master bedroom offering a luxurious ensuite bathroom with double shower heads and basins plus separate toilet. Also featuring a walk-in robe.
- At the front of the home sits the formal lounge room or potential home theatre or office.
- The centre of the home focuses around a beautifully appointed kitchen, offering stone bench tops, 900mm cooking appliances, dishwasher and a generous butler's pantry.
- Opening from the kitchen is the separate meals area and large family room, each leading to a striking covered timber deck that can accommodate dining and lounging areas.
- Servicing the home is a full main bathroom, powder room and separate toilet.
- The property is kept warm with ducted gas heating and cooled with ducted evaporative cooling.
- The double lock-up garage has automatic door, internal access and extra height, ideal for storage and those with roof racks etc.
- Outside, the block of approximately 713m2 is fully landscaped and enclosed and features a shed of approximately 6m x 4m. Side gates on the property allows clear access to the yard and additional parking for trailer etc.
Surrounded by quality homes in a quiet and convenient location, we're sure an inspection will impress.
Council Rates: $1,437.40 per annum (approximate)
Water Rates: $851 per annum plus consumption (approximate)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide