Prepare to be amazed by this large corner block home with a spacious floor plan and outdoor living space creating the ideal family home close to shops and schools. Upon entrance you are greeted with high ceilings and brick arched hallways throughout allowing the house to be naturally bright and airy. There are so many desirable qualities this home possesses;
- Two living areas, one with separate dining the other equipped with a fireplace and overlooks the pool
- Renovated kitchen is ideal for big family cook-ups with plenty of space and storage and large electric hot plates
- Outside protected and private patio with a huge salt water pool; this becomes the heart of the home!
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard with a spacious shed to store all the toys and tools
- Side gate to rear yard and an outdoor accessible only bathroom for added convenience
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, the third also with BIR's and views of the pool
- The master bedroom is large with a walk through robe, mirrored sliding BIR's and a built in makeup studio leading through to the ensuite
- The main bathroom has dual sinks and powder room kept separate from both the toilet and the shower
- Laundry branches off from the kitchen and allows plenty of space with ample storage
- Equipped with a solar hot water, security alarm system and ducted vacuum aid
- Double remote lock up garage with an additional car park to the side of the garage
Location wise you are away from the hustle and bustle, so you can enjoy living in a peaceful and private neighbourhood, with the benefits of still only being a short drive from local schools and shops, and only a 15 minute drive to the heart of Coolangatta with restaurants, shopping precincts and pristine beaches.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide