A unique opportunity awaits you to secure this family friendly elevated home in the highly desirable location of Banora Point, with a short walk to schools, shops and public transport. The property offers a generous floor plan and low maintenance L shaped yard, fully fenced and perfect for children and pets to play with tropical trees and a spacious, undercover decked area so you can entertain family and friends to your hearts content. Features of the property include:
- Spacious tiled family living area with air con and sliding access to undercover alfresco decked area
- Modern and stylish kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Separate dining area off from the kitchen with access to the deck
- Media or rumpus room; potentially a 4th bedroom or study
- All bedrooms are spacious, carpeted and offer built in robes
- Main bathroom is 3-way with separate toilet and powder room
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ensuite and access to the deck
- High quality wooden day night blinds in living areas
- Spacious galley laundry with storage and external access
- Double remote lock up drive through garage with internal access to the home
- Side of house access to the rear yard allows for possible pool installation
- Fresh fruit grows on the beautiful Mango tree!
- Approximately 637sqm block in a private elevated location
- Ideal investment opportunity with market rent of $650.00 per week
If you desire a great family home with ease of access to the M1 for commuting to work, close proximity to the International and Domestic Airport, ideallic Coolangatta beaches, major and boutique shops, walk to schools and transport - then look no further! Book your inspection today as this cosy family home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide