Tucked away in a private hill top location this beautiful town-house style home offers serene living.
Enjoy magical water and hinterland views from your private, sun-soaked timber deck, cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen with both a good sized pantry, ample bench space and dishwasher, relax in the open plan sun drenched living area with views as far as the eye can see. Also on this upper level there are two additional bedrooms plus the main bathroom.
On the lower level is your generously sized master bedroom which has both a walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
Surrounded by native trees, this home enjoys a tranquil ambiance and is one not to be missed.
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins, main bedroom enjoys an en-suite and is situated downstairs
- Spacious open plan living & dining opening onto the deck with hinterland & ocean views
- Light and bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Good sized main bathroom with a bath
- Large separate laundry and toilet
- Private back deck
- Single lock-up garage
Rates: $2,280 per annum (approx)
Body Corporate Fees: $2,240 per annum (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide