Perched high on an elevated block, capturing expansive views of the canals and mountains, is this very peaceful and quiet tree-lined house with no immediate neighbours.
Upon entrance into this spacious home you will notice the floorplan is very generous, with floor to ceiling windows to allow for the property to be sun-filled and offer those spectacular views of the water from the main living areas. Well-presented and offers:
- Modern kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, new induction cooktop and new electric oven
- Tiled and spacious dining area with sliding access to front patio
- Large living area, luxuriously carpeted with reverse cycle air conditioning
- All bedrooms have matching carpet, all with ceiling fans & built in robes
- Master bedroom offers walk in and mirrored robes plus ensuite
- Main bathroom includes bath and shower with ample natural lighting
- Laundry with sliding access to rear yard, and separate water closet
- Yard wraps around the whole house, with low maintenance synthetic grass
- Entertaining area in rear yard, shaded by trees with privacy a plus
- Front of house garden retreat ideal for your morning coffee
- Overlooking the beautiful canals and mountain ranges
- Off road parking for 2 cars and garden shed to store all the tools
Tweed Heads Public Hospital
Coolangatta Primary School
Tweed Heads Primary School
St Josephs Primary School
Sandy river beaches - Enjoy Crystal Clear water - swimming, kyaking, SUP & all aquatic recreational activities.
2 Bowls Clubs - Tweed Heads, Coolangatta,
Twin Towns RSL -
Rainbow Bay Beach
Gold Coast International Airport
Lindisfarne Private Primary School
Tweed River High School
Arkinstall Park - Tennis Courts, Netball , Soccer
South Tweed Sports Club - Bowls, Table tennis,
John Flynn Private Hospital
Immaculately maintained with an exceptional outlook, this house has the privacy, style and convenience with less than a 5 minute drive into the very heart of Coolangatta and Tweed; endless entertainment, shopping, restaurants, beaches and so much more! Easy commute with the M1 and 7 minutes to Gold Coast's major International and Domestic Airport.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide