Prime positioning right across the road from the tranquil Tweed River and a local coffee shop only minutes' walk away, this home is an ideal renovation project for the keen or simply detonate and build on a blank canvas. The land itself is a corner block and stands at 734 sqm, plenty of room for you to utilise the space to suit your creative plans. Here are some of the original houses main features:
- Open plan living with generous sized kitchen, dining and living area
- A rumpus room ideal as a second lounge room or study space
- Sun-room and patio taking in spectacular views of the River and plenty of natural sun light
- Three spacious bedrooms all carpeted, one with a large robe and cupboards (removable)
- Spacious bathroom fitted with a bath tub, shower and single vanity
- Separate water closet and linen cupboard for storage purposes
- Laundry accessible via outside, with ample space for additional storage
- Covered entertaining area adjacent the garden with bore; green thumbs will enjoy
- L Shaped shed and garage, stores one vehicle/trailer and all the toys
For the boat enthusiasts, you are simply a 1 minute drive to the Dry Dock boat ramp, so that you can put the boat in and enjoy a day out on the water. You can even walk across the road and put the kayak in or drop a line in, the water activities are endless here. Location is definitely a highlight, with close proximity to primary/high schools, Tweed City Shopping Centre and Banora Central. A short 10 minutes' drive will have you at Coolangatta International and Domestic Airport, with only a 7 minute drive to Coolangatta city centre, beaches, boutique shopping, restaurants and plenty more entertainment; you get the best of both worlds. This land is yours for the taking, detonate or renovate to create your dream home. This deceased estate will be sold at Auction so register your interest and view today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide