A must see family home, renovated throughout with a great entertaining space and pool plus north facing valley views, meaning you get the holiday vibe all year round. With a very generous floorplan and ample natural lighting that floods the house, this contemporary styled living will be enjoyed by the family and envied by those that miss out. There are so many incredible property attributes such as:
- Impressive chef inspired kitchen with acrylic smooth closing cupboards, stainless steel appliances, 90cm freestanding oven, appliance garage and breakfast bar
- Lounge room is air conditioned with sliding access to fenced and undercover balcony with opportunity to dine inside or outside on the deck
- Large master bedroom is air conditioned, equipped with TV connection, large windows, modern ensuite with glass encased walk-in shower and inbuilt shelves plus a single vanity and toilet
- Second and third bedroom are sizable with ceiling fans and built in robes, with the fourth bedroom alternatively a study, small child's room or play area
- Main bathroom is 3-way; vanity and powder room, separate shower and bath, separate toilet. Ample storage opportunity utilising two linen cupboards
- Outside decked area perfect for entertaining with fully fenced rear yard, easily maintained with the perks of a salt water pool
- Double remote lock up garage, inbuilt storage shelves and internal laundry, direct access to inside the house and side door to yard
- Side concreted walkway to split level yard, opportunity to do up a garden with a small undercover patio in place
Everything is all done for you with exquisite finishes and modern aesthetics throughout. All carpet is fresh having been replaced within the last two years, the roof recently painted and the property renovated superbly. You are close proximity to Banora Central, schools, public transport, tennis courts, 18 hole golf course and a luscious park. A 10 minute drive will have you in the city centre of Coolangatta with endless entertainment and sparkling Gold Coast beaches on offer. Easy commute with M1 access and local to everything you need... only thing left to do now is to register to inspect today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide